Arbiom is pioneering the future of food with technology that converts wood into an alternative protein source for animals and humans
The Global Challenge
of Feeding the World
The growing global population and changing socio-demographics will place increased pressure on the world’s limited resources to feed the world by 2050. The increased demand for protein is particularly concerning, with animal protein demand projected to double by 2050, according the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO).
ARBIOM is pioneering the NEXT evolution in our food chain, with technology that reinvents the use of wood.
Arbiom technology brings a traditionally non-food material into the food supply chain, thereby expanding production potential with less resources to address society’s growing nutritional needs.
• High protein content
• High digestibility
• Enhanced amino acid profile
• Antibiotic & GMO-free
• Safe and non-toxic
• Competitive cost-performance
• Stable price
• Decline in paper industry=available supply of biomass
• Economic development in rural communities
• Complete traceability from source to end product
• Consistent quality and year-round supply
• Renewable, natural source of protein
• Low GHG emissions and low land and water use
• Food security in protein-deficit regions